Legal Studies Units 3 & 4 Trial Exam
$72.00 inc. GST
Sections A and B, 80 marks
Available for teachers and schools only
The Units 3 & 4 Trial Exam:
- consists of 80 marks and two sections: A and B, mirroring the format of the VCE Legal Studies examination;
- contains stimulus material and contemporary issues/scenarios, including hypothetical criminal and civil cases;
- incorporates best practice in assessing, including incorporating questions of low, middle and high complexity, properly assessing application and synthesis key skills, and allowing for differentiation;
- is accompanied by our well-known and highly regarded detailed marking guide (with performance descriptors and advice on marking), which adopts the advice given for VCE Legal Studies assessment;
- is sent in PDF and Word, so you can make the modifications necessary for your students.
Once available, the Assessment Task will be sent within 48 hours of us verifying your information, and/or receipt of payment, whichever is the latter, in accordance with our terms and conditions.